A little do-it-yourself.




Last weekend, just prior to our aforementioned power outage, I made a couple of little fall inspired garlands to hang about the house. A little bit of a festive way to welcome autumn.



Some old dictionary pages, a free-hand drawn template, and a sewing machine made my little vision a fun, 5-minute project. For someone with a short creative attention  span, five minutes of effort followed by quick gratification is a crafter's dream come true.




Here's a little template for you if you would like to make your own, I hope it works! If you don't have a sewing machine I am sure some clear tape and a little twine would be lovely, too! Happy crafting!

Click on photo to view true size.

Comments

  1. What a cute project! And fantastic pictures! For a second I thought you snagged them from pinterest or something... at least until I noticed the green door in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so dreamy <3 I love that they are made on lined paper!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment