-->

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The truth about Charlotte Joy.

Dear Baby,

Today is the day I've decided to share the good news about you to the blog world. I was going to wait until Wednesday, when this pregnancy will be 12 weeks along, but I figure we're close enough. I can't keep it a secret anymore! I took my first pregnancy test on December 9th and I have been keeping you as my little secret ever since. I have been wanting to tell everyone! And I have told some...but today I feel ready to tell my Blogger friends that you are the biggest and most exciting thing that has been happening in my life these days. Pretty much, you are the most exciting thing that has happened to me, ever, and you are just so teeny tiny at only an inch and a half long.

January 5, 2012, eight weeks pregnant

There are days when it doesn't feel real. In spite of throwing up constantly and sleeping 11 hours every night I still have to slap myself into reality. By this time next year you will be a little five-month-old bundle wrapped in my arms. But now, I am just barely starting to get a little bump that maybe just looks like I've eaten too much ice cream (and let me tell you, baby, I have really been enjoying the ice cream). It's still a little hard to wrap my head around the idea that I will be a mom, and my husband will be a papa. It's crazy! It's wonderful, fantastic, amazing, and just a little scary, but it's the truth. You are coming to us in August 2012. And I just can't wait.

All the love in the universe,
Your mama ♥

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! So happy for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful post. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was beautiful! (it made me a little teary eyed hehe) A million congratulations!! You must be so happy! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete