not compatible.

With the exciting news that Instagram was now available for Android phones,  I excitedly tried to download this app for my own Android phone, but was met with a disappointing "your phone is not compatible with this app" message. Foiled! I wanted to take cool Instagrammy photos like everyone else!

The good news: I found this free app, Retro Camera in the Android market to distract me from the disappointment. I am hooked! I am really enjoying the newest camera setting, Hipsteroku, the best. It's interesting how these retro-looking photo settings make even the most mundane of photo subjects look cool.

Comments

  1. awww... that's dissapointing to hear about instagram. i use android and have always raved about the magic of the 'mytubo' app. it's the instagram for android {before the switch} with the same amazing filters and ease of use. i think you'll love it! i also use retro camera... i think the polaroid frame is my fave but i love to play around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that sucks about Instagram! Maybe you can find a way to update your android to make it compatible??

    Love the pictures btw!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment