-->

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

just moaning.

I guess at nearly 38 weeks pregnant this is where it begins to get tough on the day to day. Throughout pregnancy I felt pretty good, aside from some headaches here and there, some vomiting in the beginning, consistent hunger. Pregnancy hasn't been that bad and all in all I think I may miss it when it's over.

Me at 30 weeks, at Kathleen's baby shower. She's 33 weeks here, and welcomed her baby girl this past Sunday! Congrats Kathleen!
But oh! This tail end is getting tough. I have been sleepy-tired and dragging my feet the last week.And being sleepy doesn't mean I actually sleep well. My extra forty pounds I have been carrying around has felt like a hundred. I am pretty sure Elliott has taken up residence inside my entire torso. I am really regretting not ever getting a body pillow, as it's difficult to move two+ pillows into the correct position each time you want to change sides.

So, here we are, edging at 38 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow is my last day of work before going on maternity leave, and I am ready, let me tell you. Three months off from work thanks to the State of California. It's hard to believe I will not be working for so long, but I guess when Elliott's here the true work begins...

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You're in the home stretch! Hang in there mama!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you look beautiful. excited to "meet" elliott soon!

    ReplyDelete