-->

Monday, September 17, 2012

the little things that fill my head these days (that may be a bit tmi).



How often should I check to see if he is breathing?

I can't wait for my postpartum follow up appointment so I can get the okay to finally have sex with my husband again.

Hungry again!? But it's only been an hour and a half since you've eaten!

Diapers... they're not so bad... yet.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, please please please let him sleep 'til 4:30 am. That's three hours. Please!

Should I just sell all my good clothes that don't fit me anymore on Craiglist or something and buy new clothes?

When does the bleeding actually stop for good?

I should be engaging with my baby more.

I should be working with him on his motor skills more.

I should be singing to my baby more.

What song should I sing though?

What is there to blog about that isn't baby, baby, and more baby?

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry so much about the "shoulds," you'll drive yourself crazy! I'm sure Elliott is being loved on and snuggled and stimulated to his satisfaction!

    They'll probably be in high school before we lose the compulsion to check if they're breathing.

    My bleeding didn't stop until 5.5 weeks. Blah.

    ... Are we supposed to wait for doctor's clearance? Oops! ;-)

    Go buy new clothes, and blog about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I was told no sex for 6 weeks...meh. I wasn't ready for that anyway... until now.

      Delete