-->

Thursday, November 22, 2012

thankfulness.

Their language of love.

Thankful for friends and family that are so supportive in tough times.

Thankful for a cozy place to hang my hat and a warm bed in which to lay my head.

(And while I am at it, I am thankful for flannel sheets.)

Thankful for a sweet, silly puppy that is always excited to see me when I get home.

Thankful that there is knowledge about my son's condition, knowledge about how to fix it, and good healthcare resources near our home.

Thankful for coffee. Enough said.

Thankful for my husband. My partner through all of this mess. My true love.

Thankful for my little one, that he's still here and kicking and getting better all the time.

Thankful for all the lessons we've been taught through all of this. We are still learning so many more.

Thankful for all the love I have in my life.

Always, a thankful heart.

Last year's Thanksgiving post here!

1 comment:

  1. they, and their little love language, are adorable.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    I'm stopping by from Casey's little linky list to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair.

    It's a sweet gathering of creative souls and a sharing of all the wonderful work we do. I'd love it if you'd join us, you know if you're wanting to take a little break with sweet friends.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete