first snow.





Well, I know it's been rough for our friends on the East Coast, with unsafe driving conditions and freezing, freezing temps, but here in California, I can't help but get excited about a little snow fall. My husband stayed home sick from work the last few days and yesterday enjoyed our first (and perhaps only) snowfall of the season. He reveled at the sight of fat falling snowflakes from our front living room picture windows while I sat at work further down the hill staring at nothing but two computer screens and an ugly gray sky. Borrrrrringgggg. Fortunately, when I got home the big fat flakes were still falling, and continued well past sundown. Something about snow that makes everything, even the most mediocre neighborhood views, look beautiful.

Okay, that was fun. I'm ready for the sun to come out now.

Comments

  1. Snow really does make everything beautiful, but I always feel the same as your last line after its been going for a few hours lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable xx
    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment