-->

Thursday, April 4, 2013

elliott's easter photos by katie schoepflin photography.

This past weekend Elliott enjoyed his very first Easter Sunday, complete with an Easter basket, new toys, and a pinwheel! Hopefully I'll get to photos from the day uploaded here soon, but I couldn't resist sharing a round of some of my faves from Elliott's first professional photography session, done by a very talented local Inland Empire photographer, Katie Schoepflin. A friend of mine recently sent me a text about Katie's Easter mini sessions, and after Katie kindly agreed to combine our session with said friend, we enjoyed a day in the park with Katie and a few wooley eggs, on a perfect Southern Califorina afternoon. And when I got these beautiful photos, I died. I am in love! Thank you Katie for capturing my very sweet and special little baby on such a beautiful day.





And the said friend who introduced me to Katie? The beautiful Sara and her sweet little girl Sawyer Day. Elliott's sure enjoyed his first photo sessions with one of his bestest friends.




Thank you Katie and Sara for being part of such a special memory. These photos will be forever cherished.

1 comment:

  1. These two kiddos are so adorable! I see many years of friendship in the making. Thank you for sharing, you all were so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete