-->

Saturday, May 18, 2013

laguna beach.

I am always responsible about remembering to bring my camera along with me when I make a special visit somewhere, but I am not so great about remembering to take photos. Instead, I enjoy, I soak up the surroundings, and I live. We took a handful of photos on our mini getaway to Laguna Beach, but not many. We enjoyed good food, soaked in the sun, and did a lot of shopping. Just the way a good vacation should be, lived and enjoyed, and not behind a camera. (There are a few tiny peeks on my Instagram too.)

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful and relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, vacations are for relaxing and enjoying... I remember my camera too but forget to take the pictures :/

    It looks like you had an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photos :) I always forget to take photos when I'm away.. I literally only ever remember I have my camera with me if I see a cute cat haha xx

    ReplyDelete