a few days...

We've been bustling around welcoming our little lady (and little guy!) home and we've been much too busty for more than feeding both babies, changing them, and soaking in snuggles. So far, I have it lucky, Elliott wasn't much of a crier and it turns our newborn Penelope isn't much of one either. Knocking on wood.

I have so much to say about this new baby, her birth, the challenges of having two, and new adventures in breastfeeding (see prior posts on breastfeeding here & here) but for now, I can only type one-handed for long. Until then, a few photos from our first week.


Comments

  1. I am sure we all understand... I barely had time with one child... two has got to be a massive challenge... so glad to hear neither of them are criers... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment