-->

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

sweet p.


It's official! We are now a family of four!

Penelope Sweet Jordan was born Friday, October 4th at 7:43 a.m. At 6 pounds, 7 ounces and 18 and 3/4 inches, she was only slightly bigger than her big brother when he was born. I pushed for extra tests and so far she seems to be just perfect and very heart healthy!

The week has been a rather hectic one, Elliott has chosen not to be upstaged by his little sister and was rushed via ambulance Saturday morning to the Children's Hospital for a severe case of croup. He's no longer at the hospital but has been staying at his grandma's house until he recovers and is no longer contagious. Because of this, an easy birth and a quick recovery, it's been a little quiet in the house and easy to transition to the mom of a new baby. I am sure once our little man returns home I'll be singing another tune.

Birth story and photos from our first week at home to follow soon, but for now, I'll just enjoy snuggling with my baby Sweet P.


2 comments:

  1. Awe Charlotte, this is awesome... I have been eyeing all the pictures on Instagram, she is adorable:)

    I do hope Elliott heals quickly... I felt awful to hear he had croup... :-/

    ReplyDelete