-->

Monday, September 7, 2015

oak glen part 2: oak glen preserve.



After we went berry picking last weekend, we grabbed a quick bite as Los Rios Rancho and walked around the Preserve. What a gorgeous day. Such a beautiful picturesque location full of flowers, apple orchards, babbling brooks, and wildlife. Elliott and Penelope made a couple of duck friends and Taylor quite liked the grouping of sequoia trees. I was pretty much in awe the whole time. A beautiful setting, time with my family. It was the makings of a really beautiful adventure. We liked it so much, we went today too! (I didn't take many photos this time, with a few on my cell phone that I posted to Instagram).

Hope your three-day weekend was top notch! 

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, your children are so cute... it looks like they had a pretty awesome time xox ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete